Thursday, March 12, 2009

Itshiptoclip.blogspot.com

So a friend of mine and I have been clipping coupons from the sunday paper and combining them with awesome store ads and coupons and you would not believe what great deals we get! It is a new addiction of mine, and so I started another blog, yah, another blog to help everyone else benefit like I have. Here is what I got on wednesday from albertsons using coupons that you can download online and from the sunday papers and from the store adds.

I started out with $15.00 in Catalinas (which are coupons from a previous shopping experience, so it's like cash), and I was able to purchase (2) 24 Pks of water, (6) 2literes of Pepsi, 5 boxes of Caprisuns, 2 bags of lays chips, 6 Digiorno pizzas, 4 tubs of Land O Lakes Butter, 3 Pkgs of Jello (6 in each pkg), 4 Boxes of Bagelfuls, 8cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup, 4 boxes of Crystal Light On the Go, 3 bags of Birdseye Corn, 10 Pkgs of Albacore Tuna, 1 Jar of Jalapenos and 2 Packs of Gum for $25.52 Out of Pocket. Between In store savings, coupons and catalina deals I saved $151.35. WOW!!!

Follow my blog at itshiptoclip.blogspot.com and I will help you get stuff for free or even for just a few dollars. The idea is to get multiple sunday papers though so you can get the coupons from the adds. When you get the manufacture coupons, put the date on them so you will always know where to go to clip your coupons. If you know people who get the paper and throw out their manufacture coupons, ask them to save them for you, cause it is well worth it. Look at my stuff!!!! Remember to follow my blog! If you have questions, you can e-mail me at itship2clip@yahoo.com

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment